Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Change in plans

We are 2/3's of the way through our big trip and we are all a little road weary, so we made an executive decision to spend one more day letting the nice staff at the Ritz take care of us. Annalee and I celebrated our decision to spend a day relaxing at the hotel with a lumpy bumpy bar from Trader Joe's and a diet coke. If you have never had a lumpy bumpy bar you should find one immediately and devour it!

Although it is never good to be frustrated, I will leave you with this comment born of frustration, but guaranteed to make you smile.

"Mom I am just so frustrated. I want to use Dado's words, the bad ones -the 'F' word." -Matthew

1 comment:

MJ said...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MATTHEW? POOR FRUSTRATED GRANDSON.

WHAT IS A LUMPPY BUMPY BAR? IF IT DOESN'T MELT, I HOPE YOU BROUGHT ME ONE.